Saturday, February 24, 2007

Fire in Mint Hill ~ Photos by: Jonathan Jones

I do not usually include fire stories on my blog... unless they are crime related or arson. However, the talented photojournalist Jonathan Jones shared the following photos with me and I had to ask if I could use them. We are very fortunate to have Jonathan share his photography with us. In case you didn't know, Jonathan Jones is a freelance photojournalist. His photos have appeared in national & local magazines and newspapers. Jonathan is paid for his work but he shares them with me (and you) for free.

Jonathan took the following photos at a fire in Mint Hill yesterday. The fire occurred near Brickstone and Lawyers Rd. Jonathan was able to get up close and personal with the firefighters.

Photos By: Jonathan Jones