Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Crime In Charlotte.com's Reader Survey > Please Speak Up!

It's the time of the year when you have the opportunity to speak up anonymously and tell me how I can better serve YOU and the Charlotte community by using this blog, Twitter, Facebook, etc.

I'd also love to hear any positive feedback about how this blog has helped you or why you believe it is important to the Charlotte community.

The survey
is quick and painless, I promise!  (It is only 8 questions)  Please feel free to skip any question you don't wish to answer.  Please know that I'm only asking for your opinions and suggestions to better this blog and I will respond to each person wwould like a personal response.

One last thing...  comments like ‘this site is crap’ don’t help improve this blog – so please make your  suggestions in an honest, courteous and constructive manner.   Thanks so much, everyone!