Crime in Charlotte
Crime In Charlotte (.com) was created in 2006 after a local woman was a victim of a crime. Her mission to be informed and to keep safe was shared with Metro Charlotte residents via this website. Today, Crime in Charlotte (.com) will continue her tradition in a new and vivid way.
With thousands of unique visitors each month, an average time on site of over 5 minutes, Crime in Charlotte (.com) already has solidified itself as a leading source of information for those residents in the area that follow and monitor Crime. With a PR4 Google Rank and #1 organic search results for key words like "Charlotte Crime", we believe in the power of this website to drive positive results for advertisers that choose to partner with us.
Here are some of the new items that will be adding to Crime in Charlotte (.com):
- Easy to use and understand interface
- Modern, Sleek and professional design
- Up to date Crime Stats for Mecklenburg County, City of Charlotte - Broken down by area
- Crime Prevention Tips
- Video Interviews with local police and safety officials
- Links and other resources
How we drive traffic to Crime in Charlotte (.com):
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media with a focus on both Twitter and Facebook
- Pay per Click advertising
- Local Radio and TV advertising
- Press Releases via PR Web
Target Industries for Partnership Include:
- Alarm/Security Companies
- Automotive / Car Sales - Service
- Attorney / Legal Services
Advertise with us now!
Contact our sales and marketing team today by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.